No roof. No doors. BYO paper.
Breathless:
- Talking
- Walking
- Stepping over stones to cross a creek
- Getting out of my sleeping bag in the middle of the night for a wee
- Getting out of the tent in the middle of the night
- Squatting behind a rock for a wee
- Getting back into the tent
- Getting back into the sleeping bag
- Any and all physical activities above 3600m
Above: Kettle's boiled ..... using the sun''s rays to boil water.
Driving:
Pu-Pu doesn't stop for anyone.
Not for people half-way across the pedestrian crossing.
Not for bikes or other cars. Or trucks.
Not for buses pulling out of the kerb.
Pu-Pu drives on the yellow unbroken line in the middle of the road. You can see both lanes clearly that way.
Beep. I'm over-taking.
Beep. Move out of the way.
Beep. I'm coming through anyway.
Beeeeeep. I'm serious, I'm not stopping.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeep. In case you didn't hear me the first two times.
Beep. Just for the heck of it.
Beep. To you too!
The only thing that stops the Land cruiser is a red light.
Or a stray little goat running across the highway.
No comments:
Post a Comment